Curb-Up Circuit Workout
Are you ready for the perfect summer time workout?
Grab a bottle of water, a towel, and find a curb… yes I said a curb! (Preferably on a not so busy street!) Of course, a step can be used too.
As always, consult your doctor before trying any new exercises.
- 50 Step Ups (both feet counts as 1 rep)
- 40 Tricep Dips (do them in sets of 10 if you need to)
- 30 Squat Hops
- 20 Decline Push Ups
Complete this circuit as many times as you can within 30 minutes or until your legs and arms reach muscle failure - whichever is first!
Everything can be modified to be low impact! Here’s how:
- Take the jump out of the step ups and squat hops and just walk it one foot at a time. For squat hops, stay low.
- Bring the legs closer to the body for tricep dips to make it less difficult.
- Drop the knees if you need to for push ups.
- If the lunges are too much, don't use the curb.
And as always - do what YOU can! If that’s 10 of each, GREAT!
Good luck and happy sweating!
Your CTC Trainer,