Healthy Iced Coffee Recipe
Here's a healthy iced coffee recipe that will keep you cool and fueled all summer long! Come on, your morning needs this!
What you'll need:
- Coffee of your choosing
- Ice tray
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Honey
1. Before you head to bed, brew some plain coffee. Allow to cool and pour into an ice tray to leave in the freezer over night.
2. The next morning, brew and pour yourself a cup of coffee.
3. Add 1 tbsp. honey, a few drops of pure vanilla extract, and a dash of cinnamon! (Cinnamon has a variety of health benefits like helping fight infection & giving your body a boost of antioxidants, just to name a few!)
4. Next, add your frozen coffee cubes. (If you hate watery iced coffee, you'll thank me later for this!)
5. Finally, pour in your almond milk and enjoy!